McHenry County Progressives are members of a bipartisan grassroots movement committed to ensuring citizens have access to and are served by their local government.
We believe that our representatives should serve the greater public interests, not just a chosen few and that an educated and informed public is the foundation upon which a strong and vibrant community rests.
Accuracy, Fairness, and Equality
As Progressives, we are dedicated to:
- Fighting for the restoration and expansion of civil liberties.
- Fighting for the expansion of the democratic process.
- Ending the influence of corruption and money in government.
- Creating transparency, accountability, and responsibility in government.
- Electing and supporting people who are true public servants that value government for the people.
- Uniting citizens against the treachery of partisan strife and malicious rhetoric.
- Demanding sustainable policies and legislation to preserve our way of life for posterity.
- Our goal is to encourage all people to participate in the democratic process that makes this country uniquely great.